Meet the team
Christopher Hall FBOA FSMC
– C.E.Hall Optometrists was established by Optometrist Christopher Hall. With over 40 years experience as an Optometrist he has become one of the most respected members of the Optical community bringing a wealth of knowledge and experience to our patients and other team members.
Peter McNeill Bsc (Hons) MCOptom
– Peter has been part of the team since 2009 with over twelve years experience including practicing as a resident optometrist at Plymouth Hospital among other highly regarded independent opticians.
– Following in Christophers footsteps Ben joined the family practice in 1999. Ben offers a vast knowledge of spectacle lenses enabling him to find our patients the best possible lenses to achieve the best possible vision. Over the years he has gained a very loyal following, with patients coming back time after time just for his friendly service and expertise.
– Shona joined the team in 2008 with over 14 years experience in optics. She is very warm and kind in her approach, along with her experience working in practice she is a great asset to our team.
– Katie joined us in 2011 as an assistant and now manages the practice, ensuring everything is running smoothly. She has over 10 years experience in optics. Katie takes a keen interest in the latest eyewear trends and keeps our collections up to date while also managing our website and social media pages.
– Sheila joined our reception team in November 2015 with over 20 years experience in optics, training as a Dispensing Optician before moving on to train staff herself for a large multiple opticians. She is the first person you see when you enter the practice and with her skills and knowledge she makes a great asset to our team, making the practice run smoothly and efficiently.